Job Title: Research Interns (2)
Position: Full Time, minimum five weeks, Location: New Delhi
People’s Resource Centre (PRC) is looking for research interns to contribute towards its ongoing projects on land rights, Urban policy and mega infrastructure development. PRC is aimed at contirbuting to knowledge repository of grassroots struggles for community control of resources, mapping resource grabs, undertake participatory action research leading to alternatives to the currentparadigm of development.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Assist in ongoing research, writing and training programmes
● Monitor key policy developments, analyse and write blogs
● field visists, surveys, and analysis of the collected data
● Documentation of knowledge (coming from primary as well as secondary sources), and writing papers, reports, pamphlets etc.
● Contribute to social media communication, website / blog content development, produce newsletter and updates etc.
Qualifications & Competencies
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in any discipline obtained from a recognized university/college
● Good communication skills, in Hindi and English, with ability to interact with local communities and in a multicultural environment
● Must value the interdisciplinary approach of knowledge generation and capacity building
● Desire to work in a cooperative, horizontal atmosphere of critical learning and constructive evolution
● Ability to learn new things and has a knowledge of new media including social media
● Open to travel and live in the field, as and when required.
The position would be based in New Delhi and duration of appointment would be for a year, to be extended after review. A stipend of Rs. 5,000 per month will be provided, however, if the work is upto satisfaction then interns would be considered for full time employment.
Kindly send your resume with a covering note to email@example.com with “Internship” in subject line. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted