Applications Open for Internship
Job Title: Research Interns
Duration: Full-time internship for a minimum of one month
Locations: Work from home; Delhi-based candidates will be given preference
Stipend: Unpaid but a small honorarium will be provided at the end of the satisfactory completion of the internship
People’s Resource Centre (PRC) is looking for a research intern to contribute to the quantitative analysis in its ongoing research. The internship programme is open to undergraduate/post-graduate students.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quantitative analysis of Survey Data collected
- Documentation of knowledge: Selected candidates must submit a detailed report at the end of the internship period
Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any discipline (including those currently enrolled in a university programme)
- Data Analysis: statistical analysis using MS Excel, Stata or SPSS; knowledge of any programming language (basic knowledge of R, Python) will be given preferenceAdditional competencies
- Good communication and writing/documentation skills in Hindi and English (and preferably also in local languages)
People’s Resource Centre does not discriminate based on gender, caste, religion, ethnicity, age, marital status, disability, personal appearance, or sexual orientation.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences broaden our understanding and enrich our experiences.
Additional Skills (preferred but not compulsory)
● Advanced remote sensing, GIS mapping.
● Ability to create visual or audio content for social and environmental causes.
● Photography, video creation or poster-making
Please note that:
1. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
2. If the quality of work is satisfactory, interns may expect a placement offer from PRC.
3. Multilingual speakers are strongly encouraged to apply.